Please call for current specials and availability.
The Biltmore is an eight-story, Italianate style, apartment building constructed in 1881. The building features a mixture of one and two bedroom apartments with high ceilings, charming brick accent walls, updated kitchens, bathrooms, central a/c and heat. The building features a workout room, an interior courtyard, a rooftop deck that overlooks the Convention Center, City Hall, and the Museum Center, and a laundry facility. Many of the apartments have views of both the interior courtyard and West 4th Street or Perry Street. The Lombardy is only a 12 minute walk to Paul Brown Stadium, Great American Ballpark, Smale Riverfront Park, The Banks, and Fountain Square.
The Biltmore is included in West Fourth Street Historic District designation which represents the finest surviving remnants of Cincinnati’s turn-of-the-century downtown streetscape. It reflects the height of expansion of residential, wholesale, retail and industrial activities within the Central Business District between 1870 and 1927.
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath 540 sq. ft. : $775/month (Starting at $300 Security Deposit)
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath692 sq. ft. : $825/month (Starting at $300 Security Deposit)
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath 812 sq. ft. : $985/month (Starting at $300 Security Deposit)
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1,626 sq. ft. : $1,700/month (Starting at $300 Security Deposit)
Rates are subject to change. Please call for availability.
• Intercom access elevator building with clothes care center
• Ten to 12 foot ceilings with matte black ceiling fans
• Exposed brick walls and two-tone paint
• Decorative fireplace
• Two-inch woodgrain blinds
• Modern matte black lighting
• Coffee toned woodgrain flooring and oversize porcelain tiles in the bathroom(s)
• Chef-ready kitchen which includes dove gray quartz counters, white soft close cabinets and stainless steel appliances including: Gas stove, self-cleaning oven, Over the range microwave, Energy Star multi-cycle dishwasher
• 17” gooseneck faucet with sprayer and high-volume stainless steel sink
• Subway tile backsplash
• White bathroom vanity, one piece sink, subway tile shower/tub surround and curved shower rod
• Substantial closet space
• Courtyard or city views
The Biltmore is located in downtown Cincinnati, and is zoned for Cincinnati Public Schools. Xavier University is less than 6 miles away and the University of Cincinnati is 3.4 miles away. Residents can enjoy all that downtown Cincinnati has to offer including Smale Riverfront Park, Garfield Park and Fountain Square.
Heat and trash removal are included in the monthly rent.
Pets subject to a weight limit and breed restriction allowed with deposit and monthly fee.
Please visit our vacancy listings by clicking on the Vacancy Button above. You can apply directly for the unit that you are interested in online.