Please call for current specials and availability.
Hyde Park Terrace is a multi-use building in the heart of Hyde Park Square. The building house well-known Cock & Bull, Khakis and Peek of Chic. The units are incredibly spacious with herringbone hardwood floors, stunning french doors, high ceilings, and lots of light all overlooking the square. Call us today to schedule a showing!
- Studio, 1 Bath 330 sq. ft. : $750/month (Starting at $350 Security Deposit)
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath 682 sq. ft. : $1,000/month (Starting at $350 Security Deposit)
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath 1,054 sq. ft. : $1,300/month (Starting at $350 Security Deposit)
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1,550 sq. ft. : $1,950/month (Starting at $350 Security Deposit)
Rates are subject to change. Please call for availability.
- Original Herringbone Hardwood Floors
- Historic Bulding
- Built-Ins in units
- French Doors
- Laundry Facility On Site
- Cable and Internet Ready
- Locked Entrance
- Elevator Access
Hyde Park Terrace is located in one of Cincinnati’s historic neighborhoods on Hyde Park Square. Hyde Park Square has one of a kind shopping, dining, business and entertainment. In addition to the vibrant business district, there are year round events including art shows and farmers markets. The area continues to thrive while providing one of the most walkable neighborhoods in the Tri-state area. Hyde Park Terrace is in the Cincinnati Public School District and close to Xavier University and the University of Cincinnati.
Heat and trash are included in the monthly rent.
Pets subject to a weight limit and breed restriction allowed with deposit and monthly fee.
Please visit our vacancy listings by clicking on the Check Vacancies Button above. You can apply directly for the unit that you are interested in online.