Situated in the scenic hills of Northern Kentucky, Delaware Crossing offers convenient access to shopping, restaurants, parks and employers plus a comfortable setting and spacious new apartment homes. Call us today to schedule a visit and to learn about our special offers!
- 1 Bedroom 720-770 sq. ft. : $665/month ($250-665 security deposit depends on credit)
- 2 Bedroom 970 sq. ft. : $800/month ($250-800 security deposit depends on credit)
- 3 Bedroom 1340-1400 sq. ft. : $1100/month ($350-1100 security deposit depends on credit)
- Washer/Dryer Connections Available
- Units with Fireplaces Available
Just 3 minutes away from Kenton Elementary School, Twin Hoffle Middle School & Simon Kenton High School. We are in a wooded surrounding that has a fishing lake. The Police and Fire Departments are less then a minute away. A wide variety of shopping and restaurants available to the residents. Wal-Mart is only 10 minutes away, The biggest Kroger in northern Kentucky is with-in walking distance.
Water, Sewer and Trash Included.
No Pets Allowed at Delaware Crossing.
Please visit our vacancy listings by clicking on the Vacancy Button above. You can apply directly for the unit that you are interested in online.