Please call for availability and seasonal specials.
Mansion Row Estate Apartments is a one-of-a-kind property with charm, lots of amenities and a great location. Built on the estate grounds of the historic 1916 Henry Campbell mansion, this property offers new apartment homes, loft-style apartments and unique mansion suites within the historic home. We’d love to show you this remarkable property, so call for an appointment today!
- Studio : $525-665/month ($250 security deposit)
- 1-bedroom Mansion House : $750-850/month ($250 security deposit)
- 1-bedroom Guest House : $700-730/month ($250 security deposit)
- 1-bedroom Stables : $850-950/month ($250 security deposit)
- 2-bedroom Estates : $895 /month ($250 security deposit)
- 2-bedroom, 1 Bath New Construction : $850 /month ($250 security deposit)
- 2-bedroom, 2 Bath New Construction : $925-975 /month ($250 security deposit)
- 3-bedroom Penthouse : $1,500 /month ($250 security deposit) *Only 1 Unit*
- Laundry Room
- Exercise Room
- Washer/Dryer – Available
- Washer/Dryer Connections – Available
- Private Entrance – Available
- Above Range Microwave – Available
- Cable or Satellite Provider
- Internet Provider
- Storage units – Available
- Units with Fireplaces – Available
Mansion Row is THE place to live for those who want convenient access to downtown Indy, north and west suburbs, and local universities! Our location offers easy access to get to I-65. We are convenient to Marian College, Butler University, IUPUI, the famed Indianapolis Museum of Art, as well as several employers, shopping and more. Also, we are minutes from three great golf courses – Coffin, Riverside, and South Grove!
Water, Sewer, Trash Removal (all units) & Heat (select Units)
Allowed with refundable pet deposit of $200 and with pet monthly fee of $20.
Please visit our vacancy listings by clicking on the Vacancy Button above. You can apply directly for the unit that you are interested in online.