Please call for current specials and availability.
Brown School Station Apartments offers our residents the convenience of apartment living in a peaceful environment. Enjoy our unique floor plans, mature landscaping, professional management and excellent maintenance service…all at a price that can’t be beat. We have a variety of floor plans to meet your needs, and are happy to welcome your four legged family members as well. Come see why our residents love living at Brown School Station. You’ll be glad you did!
- The Villa, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath 588 sq. ft. : $450/month (Starting at $200 Security Deposit)
- The Estate, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath 628 sq. ft. : $485/month (Starting at $200 Security Deposit)
- The Estate, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath 788 sq. ft. : $515/month (Starting at $200 Security Deposit)
- The Belvedere, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath 806 sq. ft. : $550/month (Starting at $200 Security Deposit)
- The Villa, 1st FLoor, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath 880 sq. ft. : $500/month (Starting at $200 Security Deposit)
- The Villa, with Balcony, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath 880 sq. ft. : $525/month (Starting at $200 Security Deposit)
Rates are subject to change. Please call for availability.
- Washer/Dryer Connections Available
- Laundry Facilities On Site
- Cable and Internet Ready
- Over-sized Closets
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
Brown School Station Apartments are located in the Vandalia School District. Area Schools include Demitt Elementary, Smith Middle, and Butler High Schools. Wright State University and Sinclair Community College are also nearby. Other points of interest in the area include the Five River Metro Parks with hiking and trails and the USAF Museum. The apartments are close to shopping and on a bus line.
Waste Disposal is included in the monthly rent.
Pets subject to weight limit and breed restriction allowed with deposit and monthly fee. Please see application criteria for further details.
Please visit our vacancy listings by clicking on the Vacancy Button above.
You can apply directly for the unit that you are interested in online.